Below are a collection of educational resources that will help you better understand recycling in Lower Mainland hospitals and residential care sites:
- Recycling and Waste Segregation Guide: gives information on where to dispose hospital waste
- Separate your recyclables: explains why we must separate paper from containers
- Why are there limits to recycling in healthcare: helps staff understand why recycling is unique in healthcare
- Actions to reduce contamination in recycling bins: 10 concrete actions for reducing contamination
- What is a waste and recycling audit: helps staff understand why auditing is done and how
- Waste Management Training: all you need to know about Biomedical Waste, Garbage, Confidential and Recyclables.
For further education, the Waste Management Online Module for all PHSA, FH, VCH & PHC staff is available on the Learning Hub here.
If you have any questions at all, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org