What are the Hospital Shuttles?
- Free transportation between major facilities and between major facilities and commuter hubs
What are the benefits of using the hospital shuttle?
- Save money! (on gas, parking, vehicle wear-and-tear, potential insurance rate reduction)
- Reduce emissions
- Reduce traffic congestion and air pollution
- Reduce stress and negative health impacts from driving
Who can use it?
Staff and Physicians (from all health authorities), Contractors working with the health authority, Medical students, Volunteers, Patients and visitors
When do the shuttles run?
The shuttles only run on weekdays, and each has a unique schedule. In general, the shuttles run in the morning and late afternoon/evenings, whereas some run the entire day.
- Vancouver General Hospital – UBC Hospital (Schedule Link)
- Mount St. Joseph Hospital – BC Cancer – Vancouver General Hospital (Schedule Link)
- St. Paul’s Hospital – Vancouver General Hospital – GF Strong – BC Children’s Hospital (Schedule Link)
- King Edward Skytrain Station – BC Children’s Hospital and BC Women’s Hospital + Health Centre (Schedule Link)
- King George Skytrain Station – Jim Pattison Outpatient Care and Surgery Care Centre – Surrey Memorial Hospital – Central City (Schedule Link)
New Westminster Route
- Braid Parking Lot – Royal Columbian Hospital (Schedule Link)
- Gilmore Skytrain Station – Burnaby Hospital – Patterson Skytrain Station – Burnaby Hospital (Schedule Link)
Shuttle Contact Information
Shuttles between VCH Facilities:
Angelo Longo, InterShuttle Coordinator
All Other Shuttles:
Integrated Protection Service