One action for Earth Day: No matter where we are on our personal journey to sustainability, there is at least one step we can take to align our actions with our values.
Join us on April 22 to celebrate Earth Day—an annual day of individual and collective action toward global, national and local policy changes that support planetary health. Together, we can transform our health-care system toward environmentally sustainable and climate-resilient care, one step (or leap) at a time.
Invitation to reflect:
- A healthy planet means healthy people.
- Pause to give thanks. Read the Haudenosaunee thanksgiving address to learn how the Haudenosaunee greet the natural world every day.
- Think beyond one day, Earth Day is every day.
- We all have a role to play. What is yours?
- Caught Green Handed Challenge. Celebrate your or your team’s commitment to environmental sustainability and win a prize!
- Earth Day Every Day: Guide to daily actions. Incorporate environmentally sustainable actions and lifestyle choices in your daily life.
- Earth Day Toolkit. Connect with others on the topic of environmental sustainability.
- Become a Green+Leader. Connect with like-minded work colleagues, access training, coaching, networking and funding opportunities to implement change in your workplace.
- Green Workplaces Opportunities Guide. Collaborate on environmental sustainability projects with your work team.
- Leaders Huddle Pack. Acknowledge, encourage and support your team in their efforts toward environmental sustainability in your department.