The Energy and Environmental Sustainability (EES) team receives an Above and Beyond Award from Fraser Health!
The 2015 Above and Beyond Awards honoured 19 individuals and teams at a special celebration event on September 24.
What an honour
Designed to recognize those who go above and beyond to achieve extraordinary results, the awards showcase the successes of the Fraser Health team in the following categories:
- Evidence-Based Practice, that advances practice and patient safety
- Service Delivery Excellence, that exceeds customer expectations
- Living Our Values, that contributes to and serves the well-being of patients, residents or clients
- Creativity and Innovation, that leads to better service, practices, sustainability
- Collaborative Partnerships, that show significant benefit to the people we care for
- Positive Work Environment, that demonstrates a high level of integrity and compassion
The EES team received a Collaborative Partnerships award for leading the green vision and strategy at Fraser Health.
Above and Beyond Award recognition: “Without the vision and strategy of our Energy and Environmental Sustainability team, Fraser Health wouldn’t have as ‘green’ of a reputation. The team is committed to reducing health-care’s environmental impact, while increasing the health and well-being of British Columbians.”
Congratulations to all!
Congratulations to all 2015 Above and Beyond Award recipients. Please take a moment to learn about the other 2015 Above and Beyond award recipients here.