THE ENERGY AND ENVIRONMENTAL SUSTAINABILITY TEAM
The Energy and Environmental Sustainability Team (EES) is a service line of the Lower Mainland Facilities Management Unit, serving four health care organizations in British Columbia's Lower Mainland: Fraser Health, Providence Health Care, Provincial Health Services Authority and Vancouver Coastal Health.
Lead by the EES Team, the GreenCare Community is an umbrella for a wide range of energy and environmental sustainability strategies, programs and projects to reduce the environmental impact of health care operations and improve the resiliency of health care facilities and human and environmental health.
The table below gives an overview of the EES Team Members:
You can learn more about the EES Team and the many programs, projects and initiatives they are involved in by reviewing the EES Annual Report 17/18 here.
THE GREENCARE COMMUNITY
Health care professionals caring for our work place, our home, and the environment. The health of the environment has a significant role in influencing community and individual health. The health of the environment addresses all the physical, biological, and chemical elements external to a person.
From experts & peers.
With Health Care professionals from across British Columbia, it’s all the benefits and synergies of shared knowledge.
- Turn free moments into valuable learning experiences.
- Discover key administrative, clinical, and support management insights.
- Compare experiences with your coworkers.
With trusted colleagues.
On the GreenCare Community, you know that you’re connecting with health care professionals from across British Columbia.
- Member information (name and site) is shared.
- Network with other health care staff directly.
- Communicate privately in secure discussions.
- Ask questions and gather community-wide feedback.
- Share practical advice with 3,000+ colleagues.
To personal, workplace, and community health and conservation.
Living and working as Responsible, Restoring, Regenerative, and Resilient health care professionals.
- Take action to make changes in behaviour.
- Make new behaviours a consistent habit.
- Communicate those commitments.
- Ingrain and support a sustainable work culture.
As a change maker.
Join groups, collaborate on topics, discuss with peers, and link up with other like minded staff.
- Motivate yourself and your coworkers.
- Discover best practices and / or solutions.
- Be a topic insider.
Join this growing and active community today here!