THE GREENCARE COMMUNITY
Health care professionals caring for our work place, our home, and the environment.
The health of the environmental has a significant role in influencing community and individual health.
The health of the environment addresses all the physical, biological, and chemical elements external to a person.
The health of the environment
In order to protect and improve staff and patient health, members of the GreenCare Community aspire to be educated and active to build internal capacity in protecting the health of the environment.
From experts & peers.
With Health Care professionals from across British Columbia, it’s all the benefits and synergies of shared knowledge.
- Turn free moments into valuable learning experiences.
- Discover key administrative, clinical, and support management insights.
- Compare experiences with your coworkers.
With trusted colleagues.
On the GreenCare Community, you know that you’re connecting with health care professionals from across British Columbia.
- Member information (name and site) is shared.
- Network with other health care staff directly.
- Communicate privately in secure discussions.
- Ask questions and gather community-wide feedback.
- Share practical advice with 3,000+ colleagues.
To personal, workplace, and community health and conservation.
Living and working as Responsible, Restoring, Regenerative, and Resilient health care professionals.
- Take action to make changes in behaviour.
- Make new behaviours a consistent habit.
- Communicate those commitments.
- Ingrain and support a sustainable work culture.
As a change maker.
Join groups, collaborate on topics, discuss with peers, and link up with other like minded staff.
- Motivate yourself and your coworkers.
- Discover best practices and / or solutions.
- Be a topic insider.