VGH Bike-Apalooza :: Sept 7th
VGH Bike-Apalooza - COME JOIN THE FUN!
The VGH Cycling Centre is pleased to be hosting its 4th annual VGH Bike-Apalooza!
Download the poster here >
This free outdoor bike fair will take place on Thursday September 7th from 3 - 6pm on the lawn at VGH along the 10th Ave. bikeway between Heather and Willow Streets – in front of the Rick Hansen statue.
What started out as a small event to boost Cycling Centre membership and to encourage year round bike commuting, has grown into a big community event to celebrate cycling. A free raffle will be held with prizes donated by the exhibitors.
Learn & Connect
The (current) list of exhibitors for the 2017 VGH Bike-Apalooza includes:
· BC Ride to Conquer Cancer,
· Bike Dr Bike Shop,
· Canadian Blood Services,
· City of Vancouver/Bike Vancouver,
· Denman Bike Shop,
· Dunbar Cycles,
· eBikesBC awarding a 2-day free rental,
· eProdigy Bikes awarding a 1 week free rental,
· HUB Cycling,
· Icebreaker Merino,
· International Flavours Rico’n Lalo Organic Popsicles,
· Kintec Footwear & Orthotics awarding a $150 footwear voucher,
· KitsFairview Community Policing w/ VPD’s Garage 529,
· Leukemia and Lymphoma Society/Team in Training awarding TNT swag
· Mountain Equipment Co-op awarding a Revolution Rain Jacket,
· Rack Attack awarding a Thule Apex 4 Rbike Rack prize!
· Two Wheel Gear awarding a Garment Bag!
· Union Street Cycle,
· Vancouver Bike Share (Mobi) awarding a 1yr Plus Membership
· VGH Wellness Centre,
· West Van Run awarding a registration for 2017 North Van Run & 2018 West Van Run
Please call Arthur Orsini 604-875-4118 if you have any questions, or VGHCyclingCentre@vch.ca
· When: On September 7th between 3pm and 6pm
· Where: West 10th Ave (between Heather & Willow St.)
Spread the word
You can download the poster here and help us make this event a great success!
Watch the video
Check out the video by Vancouver Sun, made during the first VGH Bike-Apalooza, "an event that promote safe biking all year round, plus a look at the 24-hour all season VCH Cycling Centre and how to change a bicycle tire."
Arthur Orsini, Active Transportation Lead
Vancouver Coastal Health at the Vancouver General Hospital
Come join our fourth Annual VGH Bike-apalooza!