Climate Change Resiliency Consultant - work posting
The Energy and Environmental Sustainability team, within Fraser Health and representing the lower mainland health care organizations, is seeking to fill a six month contract to work on climate change resiliency on behalf of the health authorities.
The overall project scope of work:
● Climate Resiliency & Adaptation program: strategic development and implementation
● Strengthening Hospital Resilience project development and implementation
● 2020 Healthcare Climate Challenge reporting
● Develop and implement key strategic areas of the Roadmap to enable and leverage progress towards achieving the ideal state of climate preparedness in healthcare facilities.
● Develop, implement and expand the Strengthening Hospital Resilience project.
● Meet reporting requirements for the 2020 Healthcare Climate Challenge.
Timelines: Oct 15, 2016 - Mar 31, 2017
Compensation: The maximum value (upset limit) of this contract is: $41,400. This assumes a $48 (incl. taxes) / hr billing rate. (862.5 work hours; 115 days at 7.5 hrs / day)
Application Deadline: Oct 10 @ 08:00AM
For more information, see the attached job description and application form.